Charity Media Projects
Boat Angel Outreach Center has produced television shows and many full-length award-winning films: FALLEN LEGENDS (60 min. anti-drug documentary/redemption story), FEDERAL CASE (80 min. teen pregnancy social/religious drama), RED CORVETTE (anti-drug, teenage action thriller), SUGAR BABY (filmed in Calcutta, dealing with homelessness and hopelessness with a redemptive message), KING'S MAN (dealing with the rise of child abduction and the sex trade), SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS (one-hour special featured on PBS with original music from Northern Light Orchestra), and the ADVENTURES OF DONKEY OLLIE (13 animated children's musical adventures highlighting faith in God and bravery in the face of danger.)
If your church/prison outreach/youth center/Sunday school class would like to exhibit any of these films (on DVD) you can obtain a free broadcast license and a copy of the films by contacting 800-227-2643 or FAX us information about your group's date of requested showing to 480-668-4855.
What Is A Pre-Approved Charity?
Below is our list of preapproved charities. In some cases you may select another charity that you wish to help with a portion of the boat's final sale amount. The IRS allows donors to make designated gifts. The IRS status of any charity can be easily determined on the IRS website. Some of the categories donors have chosen in the past include churches, religious groups, youth groups, building programs, cancer programs, relief societies, food kitchens, marriage counseling, Alzheimer research, computer education, media outreaches, hospital care, homeless and drug addict outreaches, animal rescue and others. Boat Angel Outreach Center lists many of our programs and projects we are currently working on at boatangel.com They include Bible Training materials and outreaches, schooling and housing for orphans, children and teenage broadcast and movie outreaches, floating hospitals, street and anti gang outreaches. The inclusion on the list below is not a notice of partnership. Boat Angel Outreach Center is an independent religious organization operating programs and projects in the USA, India, Africa and South America. Member Apostolic Network of Global Awakening.
Pre-Approved Charities List:
JAARS Maritime Services work worldwide providing boats to those involved in work bringing the Bible to those who don't have the Bible in their own language.
Heidi Baker Ministry to thousand of unwanted children in Africa
network of over 5000 churches
Children Outreach Materials
Ministry of Boat Angel to reach Children; we are currently publishing our Ten Commandment series in Ethiopia and India.
Donkey Ollie Children's Outreach
Ministry to reach 4,000,000 preschoolers with an animated message of
the love of God. Featured on Smile of a Child (TBN network), Daystar,
TCT and National Religious Broadcasting Cable stations.
Ethiopia Boat Angel Outreach Center
Ministry to children in Ethiopia, bible training camps, church services,
soccer training, transportation services to Sunday school.
The Dream Foundation Vineland, New Jersey
The goal of The Dream Foundation is to lighten the burden of Delaware Valley Families who are financially overwhelmed with expenses in relation to the illness of their children. Dream Foundation is a recognized 501(c)3 tax exempt organization staffed 100% by volunteers. All proceeds are earmarked for the needs of ill and terminally ill children.
B.A.D.D. ( Born Again Delivered Disciples ) TEEN Discipleship Program (Wikieup, AZ)
B.A.D.D. has been helping families deal with troubled youth since 1995. Oftentimes these teens are defiant, unmotivated, truant, and involved in immoral lifestyles, including promiscuity, drug abuse, alcohol and outright rebellion... The B.A.D.D. organization is a faith-based highly-structured full-time live-in program that teaches teens New Life Skills and produces clean teens that love the Lord and have a heart for reaching the hurting masses with the Love of Jesus.` `
Dedicated to Conserving and Protecting Florida's Marine Fishery Resources. CCA Florida is a statewide, nonprofit marine conservation organization working in an advocacy role to protect the state's marine resources and the interests of saltwater anglers.
Providing free facial reconstructive surgery for kids with cleft palates, people with facial tumors and goiters and other disfiguring conditions.
- Campus Crusade for Christ International
- CCC/International Student Resources Student Venture
- Phoenix First Assembly of God
- Focus on the Family
- Gospel for Asia (gfa.org)
- JARON Ministries International (jaron.org)
- Jesus Awakening Movement for America
- Jesus Video Project/CCC
- MetroKids Children's Ministry (metrokidz.org)
- StreetWise Ministries (streetwiseministry.com)
- Triangle Community Church, Apex, NC
- The Jesus Film Project
- A Place Called Home (Los Angeles, CA) (apch.org)
Youth Center focused on gang prevention and intervention through alternative educationally enriching programs. They offer dance, music, an Alternative Education Work Center through LAUSD and a variety of other activities as a safe-haven for the children of South Central Los Angeles.
- Diabetes Management Solutions
- YWAM The Street Revolution
- Patten Economic and Development Association
- Advance Perfect Health Research Institute, Inc.
- U.S. Charitable Support Foundation
- Passaic River Coalition
- Mercy Economic Development International Corp
- American Bible Society
Mountain States Horse Rescue
Takes horses that have been abused, abandoned, and are no longer wanted. Trains and rehabilitates and adopts them into loving, caring PERMANENT homes. 68% of our horses go to children with special needs.
- Busoga Youth Development Support Association
- Lampstand Ministries
Last Chance Rescue
Michigan Non-Profit rescue organization that is committed to saving the lives of animals that otherwise would be destroyed.
Soul Saving Street Ministry, Inc.
Land O'Lakes, Florida. Ministry to feed and minister to the homeless on the Streets of Tampa.
Families in Recovery
Stamford, CT. A residential drug treatment facility which houses mothers and children.
- Cambodian Association Of Chicago, Illinois.
- Rose of Sharon Ministries of Aloha, OR.
- The Musical Voyage Compound, Westwego, LA
- Community Pillars of America (Pillars of Fire Ministries), Waldorf, MD
- Foundation Dr. Jean Bartoli,Inc., Miramar, FL (Haiti)
- VansForVets.Org, Provides Handicapable Vans to help disabled Veterans and their families.
- Cotton Branch Animal Sanctuary, Leesville, SC, provides sanctuary to abused and abandoned large animals that the shelters cannot or will not take in.
- Covenant Cooperative Ministry, Inc, Terre Haute, IN.
The Sarah Moody Foundation (sarahmoodyfoundation.org)
Offers help to children worldwide with diseases and allergies to the sun, heat, air and other elements of the environment.
- Quinn Chapel Church, Fort Smith, AR, food ministries, elderly care program.
- St. Ann's Boy Scout Troop 20, Quincy, MA.
- Jesus is Lord Food Ministry, Newport, TN. Food Ministry.
Phoenix Family Housing Corporation, Kansas City, MO
Provides social services to at-risk individuals, families, and elderly residents living in low-to-moderate income housing communities.
- Covenant Hospice, Pensacola, FL. Dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate services to patients and loved ones during times of life-limiting illnesses. (covenanthospice.org)
- Tomorrows' Sunshine Association, Chicago, IL. Provides literacy and recreational programs to children and youth throughout Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
- Restore Orlando, Inc., Orlando, FL. Provides reading and math tutoring by trained adult tutors, leadership training, creative recreational activities, computer skills activities in a state-of-the-art computer lab, and mentoring.
- Tri-County Children's Advocacy Center, LaFayette, AL. Assists sexually and physically abused children.
- Center for Life and Hope, Columbus, OH. Develops and provides life-affirming sources of help, hope, and services to women facing a difficult pregnancy or people facing end of life decisions. (ohiolife.org)
- Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society, Ellsworth, KS. Serves the elderly and/or individuals who need living and daily services assistance.
- Blount Animal Rescue Kennel, Locust Fork, AL. No-kill shelter for animals in Blount County. Operates in a country setting that is ideal for dumping unwanted/unloved pets.
- Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan, Striving to improve the quality of life for all people affected by hemophilia, von Willebrad disease, other coagulation disorders and related complications, including HIV/AIDS and hepatitis.